Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

We are some low key people around here today.  Pretty much we just laid around and recovered from yesterday's havoc.  My girls made me sweet cards, and then we had dessert with Andrew's family in the evening.

Dear Mommy,
I love it when you let me cook with you.  I love it when you help me make my bed.  I love it when you take me to the places I like.  I love it when you help me feel better.  I love it when you are always nice.  Happy Mother's Day!
Love, Ella

Dear Mom,
Thank you for everything you do for me.  You are an awesome mom.  You are very nice, sweet, and funny mom. I love you so much.
Luv, Bryn

And in other news, Claire has learned to do a somersault.  I guess having new carpet in the room inspires my children to gymnastic feats, and C just followed along.  She's very proud of herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment