Friday, March 25, 2011

O man builds a snOwman

This isn't my idea of spring, but Owen was thrilled.  "Mom, I saw little white things falling from the sky, and you know what that means?  It's snowing, it's snowing, it's SNOWING!"  There was even some jumping up and down to accompany his statement.  

Not too many minutes later he and Claire were out in the backyard.  Claire licked some snow off her mittens for a few minutes and then came back inside for a movie and cantaloupe.



Owen built a snowman all by himself.  He's always had big sister help before.  I think the little guy's pretty cute.  Yes, I'm talking about the snowman.  We already know I think Owen's cute.


After the little one, Owen decided he should go big.  There's definitely a certain point of too big, and while I think Owen has reached it, he's still out there trying.






No comments:

Post a Comment